Our multi-day tours use Glacier House Hotel & Resort as their base. From this superb Revelstoke Accommodation you ride each day directly into the mountain surrounding the lodge. Each day is different as we explore different terrain and will find you the best powder around. All these multi-day packages include great meals, from dinner on arrrival day till breakfast on your departure day. Expert guides show you the best terrain and provide a safe and fun environment. In general we do not conduct put-put or follow the leader tours. There is ample time to get your kicks while free-ridng under the watchful eyes of your guides. Our guides have years of experience teaching the best riding tricks to get where you want to go without mishap. Mountain riding is physical and we advise you to be in good shape when you come and ride with us.
All multi-day tours include the newest Skidoo Mountain snowmobiles as well as a Free VIP package (a $ 170 value) that includes your own set of Scott goggles, hat, waterbottle and quality HMK backpack. Tours further include free avalanche safety rental gear and depending on the program, night rides, hot springs and BBQ’s as well. We offer different packages to fit your riding experience and interest level, so please select the tour that suits you best.
Tours include: Skidoo Summit 600 XP or 800 SP/XM E-tec mountain snowmobile, oil & fuel. Spacious rooms at Glacier House Resort, mountain guide, meals from dinner on day 1 to lunch on last riding day, quality gear, including suit, boots & helmet. Free VIP Package that includes a quality HMK backpack, water bottle, hat, Scott goggles and more.
Excluded: 5% GST, 5% service charge, gloves, personal expenses & insurance, optional snowmobile damage insurance $35 per day to reduce deductible from full to $ 1000 per incident.
Optional: Additional nights or cabins upgrades, private groups or guides, upgrades to different snowmobiles.
- Novice riders with limited experience: 50% trails & 50% alpine
- Trail experience but new to the mountains: 20% trails, 80% alpine
- Mountain and powder experience: 100% alpine terrain
Season 2013/ 2014:
- Value Season: Nov 21, 2012 - Dec 19, 2013
- Shoulder Season: Jan 5-25 & March 30- April 13, 2014
- High Season: Jan 26- March 29, 2014
- X-mas – New Year: Dec 20, 2013 - Jan 4, 2014
Snowmobiles included in tours:
- A & B level tours: 600 cc Skidoo Summit XP
- C level tours: Skidoo Summit SP/XM 800 E-tec
- Upgrades offered on B & C level tours: Skidoo Summit 800 SP and X models. Choice of 154" or 163" track.
Tour & Rental Booking Information
This is inportant information you should read prior to booking.
Call Us with all your questions: Toll free 1-877-837-9594
or call 1-250-837-9594 (from Europe)